Tom's Tumbler The Python: Industrial Trimmer and Separator
The PYTHON is a fully stainless steel, bladeless, dry trimmer that gently processes 350 pounds of flower per hour. Dry product is continuously fed through the three mesh barrels and tumbled for 3-5 minutes as they move from one end of the trimmer to a chute at the end. The trim falls onto a food grade conveyor belt that moves it to a catch bin. An optional kief collector vacuum is available.
- Largest trimmer/processor on the market
- Large Hopper with gentle auger feeder
- Adjustments in Chambers for speed of processing
- Separate motor controls for auger feed, tumbling and conveyor trim removal
- Comes with three sets of netting in 1/2" and 1/4" hole diamber in food grade plastic netting and stainless steel netting.
- Optional Dust Collector
Contact Tom's Tumbler for more information 800-601-0797 or to place an order. $15,000 deposit is required to place an order. Shipment is estimated at 5-6 weeks but call to confirm.
Dry trimmer removes small leaves from flowers gently and efficiently while preserving structure and aromas. System trims, separates flowers, and extracts kief with interchangeable MeshNets.
- Process 350 pounds per hour, approx. 45 lbs. at a time in a 3-5 minute cycle.
Trimmer is approximately 12 'x 4'x 6'
Hopper is approximately 5' x 3' x 5'
- Adjustable for various product trimming
- Easy to move