TOM’S TUMBLER™ PYTHON 600 INDUSTRIAL HEMP AND CANNABIS TRIMMER
The PYTHON 600 is an industrial dry trimmer for cannabis, hemp or other agricultural products. It is the largest capacity trimmer available, processing600 pounds or more of dry flower per hour, gently yet efficiently.
The Python uses Tom’s proven bladeless tumbling technology to preserve trichomes and crystals while producing a beautifully trimmed product. Tom’s Tumblers have a proven record as the best alternative to bladed trimmers. The Tumblers use the friction between buds as they tumble to gently break the sugar leaves off buds. Buds look hand-trimmed with full bud structure and preserved trichomes and crystals.
BUILT TO LAST
The Python 600 is an all stainless steel frame with a stainless steel tumbling chamber and bud chute. The Python weighs 1000 lbs. The simple design means that little can go wrong with the Python. It includes three industrial motors that drive the auger feeder, the tumbler trommel and the auger that carries the trim to a catch bin. The Python is built to last for years. It is covered by a full three-year warranty with 24-7 support available from Tom’s Tumbler.
HOW IT WORKS
The Python is fed by a stainless steel hopper with a food-grade plastic auger that draws flowers up and into the gravity feed of the Python tumbling chamber. The chamber tumbles at 35 RPM and moves product through three chambers of mesh netting in less than five minutes to exit as trimmed flower at the end of the Python. It is the perfect amount of tumbling to prepare cannabis or hemp for market.
The trimming speed is easily adjusted by the manual speed control motor, baffles between chambers and the angle of the Python. Clean trim is dropped through the mesh to the auger below which moves the trim to the catch bin under the bud chute.
AFTER DRYING, TUMBLING
The Python uses a simple, clean design, built on the bladeless, tumbling technology Tom’s Tumbler introduced in 2014. The Python is the one machine needed to trim thousands of pounds of flower once the drying and bucking process is complete. It replaces hundreds of hand trimmers and dozens of smaller trimmers in one day with its exceptional productivity.
With no down-time to change or clean blades, like other machines, the Python can be run all day, all season, year after year.
The Python 600 is:
- Built to last for years
- Easy to set up and operate
- Quiet and low maintenance
- Gentle on your flower, tumbling less than 5 minutes
- Efficient, processing 600+ pounds per hour
- Proven, bladeless technology
- Large hopper for easy feeding from storage bins or super sacks
- Manual speed-control auger feeds the Python
- Gravity feeder guides the buds from hopper into the Python tumbler
- Manual speed-control allows full control of the Python tumbling
- Interchangeable stainless steel and food-grade plastic mesh netting with a variety of sizes.
- Clean trim falls through nets into channel with auger that moves trim into a catch bin
- Trimmed buds drop into a bin or conveyor for sorting at end of the Python
- Python 600 Frame (with everything on) - 969 lbs
- Python 600 Feeder Hopper (screw auger) - 510 lbs
Click here to download Python 600 Spec Sheet
- The Python comes in 4 sizes based on capacities per hour:
- Python 200 - 200 lb. per hour
- Python 400 - 400 lb. per hour
- Python 600 -600 lb. per hour
- Python 1200 - 1200 lb. per hour
- High power 2 Cyclone dust collector/kief collector
- Conveyor for bud sorting and packaging
Maintenance is as simple as brushing your Python down with sterile brushes (included) to collect any fallen kief, or vacuum with clean vacuum. Clean the catch funnel and channel with Tom’s Resin Remover, and hose down with water. The nets are removable and washable with water.
NOTE: The Pythons do not currently come with the CO2 infusion. A cost-effective means of flash freezing buds in the Python is currently under development.
The Python 600 can be ordered for delivery in 2-3 weeks. A $25,000 deposit is required to place your order, with the balance due prior to shipping. Taxes and shipping are based on location.
Contact Erick Gustafson, Sales Director, with any questions about which model is best for you at 484-919-9000.
Contact Erick with any questions about which model is best for you at 800-601-0797, directly at 484-919-9000 or email@example.com.